FAA Part 145 Certified Repair Station - Northeast U.S.
Staffed by highly experienced technicians who use their knowledge to ensure every decision is sound, smart and forward thinking, helps us deliver a quality product on time - every time, at the best price around.
FAA CRS# P6UR006Y
Pro Star Aviation is a fully authorized Part 145 repair station with capabilities that include, but are not limited to:
- Calendar / Hourly inspections
- NiCad and Lead Acid battery servicing
- Structural Inspections / Repairs
- Unscheduled Maintenance
- Mobile Repair Service throughout New England
(See ON-THE-FLY Service Option, right column)
Authorized Pilatus Service Center - Northeast US
- Pilatus PC-12
- Pilatus PC-24
Your best resource for servicing an aircraft from Pilatus is your nearest Authorized Service Center - in the Northeast U.S. that's Pro Star Aviation.
Whether it is knowledge of service bulletin history, maintenance requirements, publications, spare parts or warranty administration your Authorized Service Center is the expert when it comes to understanding your Pilatus PC-12 & PC-24 aircraft.
Our technicians are trained specifically on each airframe and their work comes backed with a full warranty. Plus, we keep a full stock of Pilatus parts.
Limited Aircraft Capabilities
- Cessna Citation CJ3 (525B)
- Challenger 600 series
- Hawker 400 series
- Hawker 800 series
- Hawker 900 series
- King Air 200 series
- King Air 300 series
- King Air C90
Authorized Service Center
- Honeywell TFE731 Turbofan
- Pratt & Whitney: *Also a PW&C OEM parts dealer
- PT6 Turboprop series
- JT15D Turbofan series
- Teledyne International
- Williams FJ44-2 A/3A *limited capabilities
Your aircraft is a costly investment, because of this Pro Star Aviation honors and sells the following aircraft protection plans to help you manage future maintenance and avionics costs;
- Honeywell Mechanical Protection Plan (MPP)
- Honeywell Avionics Protection Plan (HAPP)
- Rockwell Collins Corporate Aircraft Service Program (CASP)
For more information about these protection plans or purchasing costs, please contact our Service Contract Representative:
Pro Star ON-THE-FLY
No matter where we work,
we produce quality on time - every time
ON-THE-FLY Maintenance Service is available throughout Central and Southern New England on a case-by-case basis.
ON-THE-FLY Maintenance Service provides;
- Quick AOG response
- The option to maximize your downtime - combine maintenance with schedules avionics service or installations
- Work performed by certified technicians
- All work backed by a 100% Pro Star Aviation Warranty on Workmanship
- Great customer service & avionics service support
- Honeywell MPP, HAPP & CASP plans honored
For more information about our ON-THE-FLY service, call: (603) 627-7827 x147.
We maintain a continuous inventory of parts & accessories for Pilatus aircraft.
Being part of the Pratt & Whitney Canada OEM Service Centre Network means all P&W engine parts ordered through us are the same as if P&W ordered them themselves.
Call Scott for your P&W OEM parts today (603) 518-8552.
Until the Textron Aviation merger of 2016, Pro Star Aviation was a Hawker-Beechraft Service Center for ten years. Through our extensive industry contacts developed during that time, we continue to offer our assistance in locating Hawker, King Air, Premier, Baron & Bonanza parts.
Loaners & Repairs
Our department works closely with our Avionics Departments to provide loaners and repairs to our customers for common avionics components.