STC ST10058BO to add software version SCN 1001.X to a Single Universal Avionics Systems Corporation (UASC) UNS-1Espw with LPV Monitor or dual UASC UNS-1Lw Flight Management Systems (FMS) on Cessna Citations equipped with Honeywell P-1000.
Amended UAM STC Adds Greater Flexibility & Serviceability
On January 30, 2017, Pro Star Aviation LLC obtained Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) approval for an amendment to Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) SA00334BO – Installation of Universal Antenna Mount (UAM) & Lower Fuselage Radome, an STC applicable to Textron Aviation (Beechcraft, Hawker Beechcraft, Raytheon) B300 (Super King Air 350) and B300C (Super King Air 350C) airframes. The amendment, a result of feedback from industry users, makes the design of the STC more versatile and mission flexible, while improving overall system inspection methods and operations.
- Operational configurations were expanded to allow up to four antennas to be installed on the UAM when no radome is installed.
- An optional design for aircraft pressure feedthru panels was added, allowing the panels to be removed from the interior of the aircraft when the radome and UAM are installed. This optional design facilitates the required visual inspections of the UAM and radome, allowing them to be accomplished without having to remove the radome and/or its sensitive payload.
- UAM visual inspection intervals were increased to be accomplished at 800 hrs/Phase 4 inspection in the applicable Instructions for Continued Airworthiness (ICA), aligning them with similar inspections.
- Deviations found in follow-on installations in radome mounting points due to variations in aircraft production were incorporated.
Pro Star Aviation, with the support of its in-house Organizational Designation Authorization (ODA) delegation, routinely performs engineering and design work for specialized mission equipment, such as the UAM & Lower Fuselage Radome mentioned above, and deeply appreciates the feedback from users within the industry.
For additional information, please contact our Sales Department at (603) 627-7827.
(Londonderry, NH) - Pro Star Aviation, LLC is pleased to announce it has received Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) approval of a Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) for the installation of a Cobham SATCOM AVIATOR 200 SwiftBroadband System with WiFi for installation in Beechcraft Corporation King Air models: B200, B200C and B300 (Super King Air 350) aircraft.
The Cobham SATCOM AVIATOR 200 SwiftBroadband Satellite Communication system is the lightest, most compact, airborne broadband solution on the market. It simultaneously provides ramp to altitude worldwide data and voice.
- Internet browsing
- Smart phone connectivity
- One high quality low cost AMBE2 voice channel
Practical and affordable, the AVIATOR 200 provides a simple, easy to use cabin LAN network for laptops, tablets and smartphones via WiFi and three hardware Ethernet connections. Multiple users can access this broadband system at speeds up to 200 kilobytes per second. The AVIATOR 200’s built-in PBX telephone exchange provides a voice connection through a corded or cordless cabin handset and a cockpit PTA12-100 Airborne Telephone Dialer/Adapter.