Get a Jump on ADS-B Out 2020 requirements...
schedule your aircraft for upgrades before the rush!
For information specific to your aircraft, please call our Sales Department (603) 627-7827
ADS-B Out Solution for Primus II Equipped Aircraft
|STC Referenced:||ST00361BO - Installation of Honeywell Primus II (XS-852) ADS-B Out System (FAA)|
|STC Holder:||Pro Star Aviation LLC|
|Approval Date:||July 2016|
|Amended Date:||October 2017|
Pro Star Aviation teamed up with Honeywell Aerospace to create a complete STC solution for Primus II equipped aircraft that is both; compliant with current FAA & EASA ADS-B Out mandates, DO-206B standards, and offers owners & operators options in equipment upgrades and system configurations.
STC AML addresses the most popular business and corporate aircraft known to be equipped with a Primus II system:
BAe.125 Series 800A | BAe.125 Series 800B | BAe.125 Series 1000A | BAe.125 Series 100B | Hawker 800 | 800XP | 1000
Challenger 601 (CL-601-3A/3R Variant)
BD-700-1A10 (Global Express)
Dornier 328-100 | 328-300
Embraer ERJ-135 Series | ERJ-145 Series
Learjet 40 | 45
Citation 550 | 560 | 560XL | 650 | 750
STC Package contents:
|✓||Flight Manual amendments|
|✓||FAA Approved ADS-B Certification for the entire system|
|✓||Support from the original engineers behind the STC's design & development|
STC solution is:
- Specific to Primus II equipped aircraft
- Compliant with 2020 ADS-B Mandates & DO-260B Standards (required for flight above FL18)
STC solution provides:
- Four (4) configuration choices for interfacing GPS's to RCZ unit(s)
- Flexibility when interfacing GPS units with a WAAS GPS sensor
- Replacement of RM-850's with RM-855's for ADS-B Out compliance
- Supports GPS's that provide SA (selective availability) to meet DO-260B compliance standards.
- GPS's with "Selective Availability Aware" (GPS SA) capable sensors provide Mode S Transponders with position, velocity, altitude, figure of merit, and integrity limit data.
- Upgrade of existing RCZ-8xx units
- An existing FAA Approved installation of one of the following Position Sources:
- KGS-200 GNS (single)
- HG201 MK II GNSSU (single/dual)
- UNS-1( )w GNSS (single/dual)
- An existing RCZ-8xxx ICU
- An existing RM-855
- An existing Transponder antenna of class (need one):
- TSO-C154c A1S
- TSO-C154c B1S
|(Remote Monitoring Unit)||(Global Positioning System)||(Integrated Communications Unit)||(Class Specific)|
|❶ RM-855||❷ KGS-200 GNSS||❺ RCZ-8XX(L)(M)||❻ TSO-C166|
|❸ HG2021 MK II GNSSU||❼TSO-C154c A1S|
|❹ UNS-1( )w GNSS||❽ TSO-154c B1S|
Minimal Equipment: Honeywell Strap Bus Kit model #IK-837 or #IK-839
Wiring modifications between the GNSSU/KGS-200 and the RCZ units (at a minimum) will be required to complete the ADS-B out installation.
When upgrading to a GNSSU -GD06 or KGS-200 an active antenna will also be required
Active antenna's integrate...