Get a Jump on ADS-B Out 2020 requirements...
schedule your aircraft for upgrades before the rush!
For information specific to your aircraft, please call our Sales Department at (603) 627-7827.
|STC Referenced:||ST00361BO - ADS-B Solution for Primus II (XS-852) ADS-B Out System (FAA)|
|STC Holder:||Pro Star Aviation, LLC|
|Approval Date:||July 2016|
Pro Star Aviation teamed up with Honeywell Aerospace to create a complete STC solution for Primus II equipped aircraft that is both; compliant with current FAA & EASA ADS-B Out mandates, DO-206B standards, and offers owners & operators options in equipment upgrades and system configurations.
STC AML addresses the most popular business and corporate aircraft known to be equipped with a Primus II system:
Citation 550 | 560 | 560XL | 650 | 750
Hawker 800 | 1000
Learjet 40 | 45
STC Package contents:
|✓||Flight Manual amendments|
|✓||FAA Approved ADS-B Certification for the entire system|
|✓||Support from the original engineers behind the STC's design & development|
STC solution is:
- Specific to Primus II equipped aircraft
- Compliant with 2020 ADS-B Mandates & DO-260B Standards (required for flight above FL18)
STC solution provides:
- Three (3) configuration choices for interfacing GPS's to RCZ unit(s)
- Flexibility when interfacing GPS units with a WAAS GPS sensor
- Replacement of RM-850's with RM-855's for ADS-B Out compliance
- Supports GPS's that provide SA (selective availability) to meet DO-260B compliance standards.
- GPS's with "Selective Availability Aware" (GPS SA) capable sensors provide Mode S Transponders with position, velocity, altitude, figure of merit, and integrity limit data.
- Upgrade of existing RCZ-8xx units
|(Remote Monitoring Unit)||(Global Positioning System)||(Remote Communications Unit)|
|❶ RM-855 (new/upgrade)||❷ KGS-200 (new)||❹ RCZ-8xx (upgrade)|
|*Two PN's are available from Applied Avionics; 28V DC or 5V DC)||❸ GNSSU (upgrade)|
Minimal Equipment: IK-837 or IK-839 Strap Module/Kit
Wiring modifications between the GNSSU/KGS-200 and the RCZ units (at a minimum) will be required to complete the ADS-B out installation.
When upgrading to a GNSSU -GD06 or KGS-200 an active antenna will also be required
Active antenna's integrate...