Work as part of a team of aerospace engineers in support of the design, integration and testing of a variety of avionics systems for installation in a variety of business and corporate aircraft makes and models.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Work under the direction of the Chief Engineer
- Work with a team of engineers to support the design, integration and testing of a variety of avionics systems
- Understand and interpret engineering drawings and specifications
- Create system schematics, system descriptions, interface documents, wiring diagrams, functional test requirements, and design compliance reports for upgraded aircraft systems
- Review installation drawings, qualification test data and reports
- Research specifications for components
- Work with suppliers and internal customers to assist with investigating, troubleshooting, and resolving system, component or aircraft issues
- Process engineering design changes, perform tests, process test data and troubleshoot test anomalies at the sytem level or sub-system level
- Perform engineering analysis on electrical systems as needed
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before employees in the organization
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent) required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in electrical and/or avionics systems.
- Have working knowledge of electirical, avionics, and wire harness design guidelines for CFR Part 25 aircraft.
- Have experience working with CAD programs (AutoCAD a plus).
- Have excellent written and interpersonal communications skills.
- US Citizenship or Permanent Resident required
- Ability to obtain/maintain a DOD security clearance
Please send all resumes to: